Canard Community Forum  

Go Back   Canard Community Forum > For Sale, Trade, Loan or Wanted > For Sale, Commercial Sales
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-02-2004, 02:40 PM
Super Moderator

Default http://eznoselift.com/

http://eznoselift.com/

one of the sites to purchase electric nose lift, auto extend module for it, and other cool stuff
Enjoy the build,njut av byggandet, godere il costruire, nyd bygningen, geniesse den Bau, apolafse tin kataskevi, disfrute la construcción, curta a construção, Pidä hauskaa rakentamisen parissa, bouw lekker,uživaj grade?inaslajdaites postroikoi, geniet die bou
dust

maker of wood, fiberglass, foam dust, metal bits and one day a Cozy will pop out and swiftly whisk me from meeting old friends and family to adventures throughout the world
Old 08-02-2004, 03:40 PM
Flying TurboRotaryCozyIV

Agreed.

And don't even THINK about NOT buying Jack's MKNG6A nose fork bearing.
Old 06-06-2005, 10:53 AM
G.Norman

Default MKNG6A

I want to order Jacks's setup but I'm going to have the MKNG6A made from billet. I need the I.D. counterbore dimensions to fit Jack's Wilhelmson's Timken bearings A2126 cup dia. and Timken A2047 cone dia. (.322 i.d. I think). Anyone know the machining dimensions for the MKNG6A?

Also, are the MKNG7A pins special as well?
Old 06-06-2005, 11:03 AM
Super Moderator

Cmon over, take a look see and measure, BTW, clifford was happy with his finds at your garage sale on Saturday.
Enjoy the build,njut av byggandet, godere il costruire, nyd bygningen, geniesse den Bau, apolafse tin kataskevi, disfrute la construcción, curta a construção, Pidä hauskaa rakentamisen parissa, bouw lekker,uživaj grade?inaslajdaites postroikoi, geniet die bou
dust

maker of wood, fiberglass, foam dust, metal bits and one day a Cozy will pop out and swiftly whisk me from meeting old friends and family to adventures throughout the world
Old 06-06-2005, 12:01 PM
G.Norman

Wink

Must have been when I made an escape or else he snuck through quietly while my head was buried in a Sport Aviation mag. Anyway, thus the reason I wasn't walking on floor joists with you.

I talked to Jack W. He told me he'd give me the dimensions. He said his prototypes were made of billet. But after telling me how machined-fit the MKNG7A's, pressed them in with the bearings, aligned them, checked for tension, etc., and after he told me it was 70 bucks for the bearings and more for the 7A's, I stopped him. I told him 250 bucks for the whole assembly without me messing with getting it right and my buddy cussing me out for machining the billet to match the parts was not such a bad deal after all. -Sorry Steve. You're on your own.

Still think billet would be cool but I want to fly my project in this decade.
Old 06-06-2005, 01:02 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverquit
I wasn't walking on floor joists with you.
there is always next week.

for those of you who don't know, the forum has brought unknown neighbors into being friends.

i live in troy, clifford is in brighten (40 miles away and my brother in law), mplafleur is in a city 6 miles away and then who pops up on the forum, neverquite - lives down the street and around the corner from lafleur, life is good, our "club" builds multiple cozies, barns / aircraft factories, additions. what any of us former strangers need built - we descend, tools in tow and destroy, i mean build

SOOOOOOOOO, put your city and spell out your state in your location, so you can be found and if need be, pressed into slave labor, i mean apprenticeship, when the needs of local builders require
dust