Canard Community Forum  

Go Back   Canard Community Forum > For Sale, Trade, Loan or Wanted > For Sale, Commercial Sales
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-05-2006, 12:31 PM
The MissAdventures Cont'd

In the last few years I think there is more and more space in the Fly Market, last year there was a lot of empty spaces and the NW corner is the last part to fill in, there were probably 10 empty spaces available there.
Best of luck with you new venture, we'll have to come by and "test sit" your new chairs =)
The first year I went to Osh was 2001, it was extremely hot and I was very sunburned, I kept going back to Wayne Lanza's booth in the Fly Mart and seeing that I lacked the common sense to stay out of the sun, Wayne kept pulling me into the shade of his booth.
...Chrissi

CG Products
www.CozyGirrrl.com - all new pages
Cozy Mk-IV RG RX Turbo
Old 02-06-2006, 10:22 PM
Back to square one

We've added a few more planes to the site tonight. Finally, I have a Berkut design, and the RV-7, RV-7A, and Lancair Legacy RG are added, too. I should have some good E-Racer pictures early this week, so I can finally get that up.

http://flightlinechairs.com/planeindex.html

I'm trying to find some good flying pictures of Defiants and Quickies, but Most of what I've found is close-up ground pictures, which tend to distort proportions. I'd appreciate if anyone reading this could point me to a good source.

-- Len
-- Len Evansic, Cozy Mk. IV Plans #1283
Do you need a customized Flightline Chair?
Old 02-07-2006, 10:27 PM
Back to square one

I've posted an example of the CAF polo shirt. They will be available with your choice of plane, and your handle or name on the sleeve. The shirts themselves are available in black, navy blue, red, hunter green, and sand (tan for Steve Parkins). As per my previous post, the price will be $30 with graduated shipping costs ($5 for one, $8 for two, $10 for three). These are not on our site, but can be ordered through sales@flightlinechairs.com.

-- Len

Old 02-07-2006, 11:55 PM
Finally at Chapter 4!

Now that looks like fly-in attair to me. (Rough River, Oshkosh)
http://banners.wunderground.com/weat...ions/76225.gif
http://banners.wunderground.com/weat...ions/76225.gif
Old 02-10-2006, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by levansic
I've posted an example of the CAF polo shirt. They will be available with your choice of plane, and your handle or name on the sleeve. The shirts themselves are available in black, navy blue, red, hunter green, and sand (tan for Steve Parkins). As per my previous post, the price will be $30 with graduated shipping costs ($5 for one, $8 for two, $10 for three). These are not on our site, but can be ordered through sales@flightlinechairs.com.

-- Len

hows my shirt doing? i did order right ? or was we waiting for something?
man i trip over my chair every day when i get up,some day I'll stop that and put it back in the bag.but not until i stop looking at it
Old 02-11-2006, 11:29 AM

Woo Hoo!!! I had a nice little package waiting for me when I came home after a tough 2 weeks in SC!!!

They look great Len! Thank you.

The next project I have for you is the word "WHINING" with a big red circle around it and a red backslash through the middle of it. I'd wear it the next time I go back, but then again... my company may not let me.
Old 02-12-2006, 12:37 AM
Back to square one

No big visible updates to report this week (yet), but we've been working hard to make the website more user-friendly. The program we've been using to help make the site look nice, was helping too much and doing more than we wanted or needed. It seems that it decided the only way to make sure the text on the site looks just right is to make it into a graphic element. So, everything on the site ended up as graphics, and most of the links in text became invisible.

At this point, I am compelled to apologize to those of you who are still on dial-up, or in far-flung corners of the world, as it must have been unbearable to wait for every little thing to be downloaded. It seems that this was also thwarting Google and other search sites, as their robots couldn't make heads or tails of our site. I've put in about eight hours fixing everything that I could, so that the site is more responsive, and that links in the text are now visible. Now I can get back to finishing my plane factory and making more planes...

Oh, there is one other addition that hasn't made it onto the site yet. We are now including free keychains with any order over $100. These rugged keychains have our logo on them, and are specifically made to aid in difficult night-flying situations by providing illumination with two red LED's.

-- Len
Old 02-12-2006, 08:28 AM

Default FlightlineChairs.com

I got my keychain yesterday in the mail. Cool. Thanks Dani and Len. Once I get caught up paying some bills I plan to order a shirt for my daughter and myself. I asked if she wanted to go to Oshkosh and camp out. She said she would like to go and that she hasn't ever camped out yet and thought that would be fun. I'm not real sure of her interest in aviation so we'll see what her plans are once it gets closer.

Mike
Old 02-12-2006, 01:42 PM

I too have had problems with my web design program (SiteSpinner). I is pretty much wysiwyg, but it does create a lot of graphics and, to my chagrin, makes transferring my work to a new computer (following a broken MB on my notebook) all but impossible without starting from scratch (at least as far as I can determine so far). This is the sole reason I have not updated my builders site as of late....even though I have made real progress since April of "ot five". AAAARRRRGGGG.

Thanks for the keychain.....it arrived day before yesterday. What a nice suprise.

All the best,

Chris
Old 02-12-2006, 02:26 PM

AHA!!! I was wondering where my son got that airplane with the lightup engines... little booger went through my box before I was home and found it.
Old 03-02-2006, 01:11 AM
Back to square one

It's been a while since we've updated the site, so today we finally did.

We've finally added Shirl Dickey's ERacer to the site, and updated our Custom Paint Jobs page to show the latest addition to the gallery, Jack Morrison's awesome ERacer. Jack's plane has quite an intricate paint job, and it also has a custom cowling with side cooling scoops.

In the behind the scenes department, we've been working on the assumption that we have a space in the Fly Market, and as such, just acquired a vehicle to tow Danielle's trailer out to Oshkosh. We were relying on borrowing my father's truck (and kidnapping him for a week), but his health (and trying to tow with his truck) persuaded us to go another way. With our transportation problem solved, we can get back to producing more designs.

Next on the slate are the Aeronca Champ and more RV's. We're still looking for good flying pictures of Defiants and Quickies or Dragonflies.

-- Len
Old 03-02-2006, 03:04 AM

i like the one on the left....
Old 03-03-2006, 11:49 PM
GIB

Thumbs up Oshkosh, here we come!

So, waiting in the mail for us today was our 1" thick binder, the "EAA Airventure Oshkosh Exhibitor's Service Manual!"

So I guess this means we are officially vendors! Our "provisionally assigned space" is number 777 in the Fly Market. Doesn't that make you all warm and fuzzy inside? At some point, I'm hoping to find the part of the contract that explains the "provisional" part of the assigned space....

So, until I do find that small print, I've got the bananas doing the dance of joy! We will have a Flightline Chairs booth at Oshkosh, and hopefully, we'll actually get some business from it, too.

Now I just have minor amounts of reading to do to make sure we don't do anything to activate that "provisional" part....

-D

Oh, and by the way, closer to the date, I will be posting about where we'll be setting up camp in Scholler and all that jazz. Maybe that will go in the Project Manager department.
Old 03-04-2006, 09:20 PM
Chapter 19 and 23

Default Fly Market

Dani,

Kamp Kozy is about as close to the Fly Market as you can camp at Schroller!

Bob
Old 03-26-2006, 02:37 AM
Back to square one

We've been quiet lately, because we've been pretty busy. Tonight (this morning), we rolled out a lot of new stuff on the web site. As a teaser, we've added Greg Richter's CozyJet, with his new paint job no less.

Beyond that, there is a new kid's section with smaller chairs and other items, and some nice microfiber towels for canopy cleaning without scratches. Also some impressionistic renderings for those who prefer to fill in with their imagination.

This week, we submitted our first advertisement to Kitplanes (should be in the July issue). We're really close to being able to accept credit cards, and when that happens, we'll most likely stop using PayPal for payments.

For the near future, customer demand is pulling us temporarily away from canard designs, but when that demand is met, you can expect the Defiant and Quickie to join the design library.

-- Len